Tuning No Hobby For Old Men

Since 2020 I have bought about a dozen air guns. When I buy, I also invest in parts. Over time almost all air guns will need something. I see it as necessary to be able to be as self sufficient as possible. But that’s me. I understand the OP point.

I plan to retire in less than 3 years and I am pretty sure I need two more rifles and three pistols before she cuts me off…fear the pillow.

Since 2020 I have bought about a dozen air guns. When I buy, I also invest in parts. Over time almost all air guns will need something. I see it as necessary to be able to be as self sufficient as possible. But that’s me. I understand the OP point.

I plan to retire in less than 3 years and I am pretty sure I need two more rifles and three pistols before she cuts me off…fear the pillow.
The Mrs and I have an agreement I spend $100 she gets to spend $200., Worked out well so far.

The Mrs and I have an agreement I spend $100 she gets to spend $200., Worked out well so far.

My adult ( now married ) daughter bought me a nice coffee mug for Father’s Day when she was just a young 13 year old. It read, “Dad’s the real boss, right Mom?”

Reactions: TnCnDn and jmohme

Same here. I have two complete sets of o-rings for each of my PCPs

Reactions: Struckat