Evanix No Love for Evanix on AGN?

I feel like any un-regulated gun will have a change in the point of impact from the first shot to the last. That has always been my experience. It's just my opinion. Don't get offended by it please.
It is an uninformed opinion. I'm not offended, I'm astonished.

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66
I feel like any un-regulated gun will have a change in the point of impact from the first shot to the last. That has always been my experience. It's just my opinion. Don't get offended by it please.
You're just wrong about that. Yes, you do have to monitor the pressure and map your shot curve but an unregulated gun can be just as accurate as a regulated one. USFT? That's an unregulated competition rifle that is still competitive.

IMO, the biggest advantage of a regulated gun is that you get a higher number of consistent shots per fill, not greater consistency.

I’m to the point where I’m tired of seeing @kaylaindy spread misinformation or just bad information. You rush to put out videos, but you consistently err in your presentation. Just because you have a following doesn’t mean that you should be followed. This isn’t me being mean or trying to dog pile, it’s the truth. The reason I’m saying this to you is because you did this in a thread that I started. I don’t come into your threads and comments sections with a bunch of drama or B.S. Please keep yours out of mine. Your hustle is good, but your knowledge is lacking. Before anyone want to try to point fingers, I’ll tell you if I know I don’t know something. I also make it a point to back up what I say.
You just saved me a lot of typing! You just could have said he is an idiot, that would have been the condensed version.

You just saved me a lot of typing! You just could have said he is an idiot, that would have been the condensed version.
@mr. earl He doesn’t deserve to be disrespected because of our exchange. He didn’t call me out of my name and I’m not trying to berate the guy. I told him the truth from my perspective. He is who he is and I don’t take much of an issue with that. I just have a problem with him spreading bad information in a thread that I started when I’m here trying to share some of the best info that I can.

The scope on my AR6 is VERY bad and with only 6X, so this bad group is not entirely fault of the rifle. 50 Yards, 6 shots JSB 25 grain:

IMG_4495.jpeg
IMG_4496.jpeg

You dont know how to properly tune an unregulated PCP if thats the case. Its not the fault of the unregulated airgun its user error and in this case that would be you. Its best not to make blanket statements about a products fault if you dont fully understand the product and how to correctly use it.

The KOREAN guns got a name sake by there shot profiles ... AKA: The Korean Cliff
It was very common if not typical the guns shot there hardest on top fill pressure and then progressively shot slower & slower as pressure fell further.

They were tunable for a shot curve, that took different hammer spring and if I recall a tad stiffer poppet spring.

Sadly all the tuning wisdom on the EVANIX and other Korean guns died with Will Piatt .... We miss Will :cry:

Blocked him years ago. He puts out bad info on top of bought opinions by the companies who send him crap to "review". A few groups shot across a pool with no idea how to tune or diagnose what he has. Drops guns, over fills guns, over priced stuff in the classifieds. Life is better without seeing that shills comments.

I have 2 "New to me" Evanix pcp's...1 is the Cloud Ultra in .25 caliber (shot 2 mags thru it and developed a leak that I haven't gotten around to fix yet) and the Viper in .25. The Viper is a fun pistol to shoot, very accurate to at least about 30 yrds, but I only get 3 mags (18 shots) per fill with it. It has a nice little crack to it too but with 1 of my DFL Mods on it, darn thing is whisper quiet.

Bro...you will NOT get accuracy from an unregulated gun....it simply won't happen. If you can add your own regulator then that's different. They do make regulators for Evanix guns. Huma I think.
This guy is the biggest joke in the airgun community and I've been saying it for years.

• Haha
Reactions: Pale_Rider
I beg to differ on he unregulated inaccuracies.I have all unregulated guns.. all are moa to 100 yards for a minimum of 14 shots… I’m a hunter so I don’t need 40 shots. I tune and modify my own guns… does regulated make it easier??… possibly so.. but you can’t throw a blanket over accuracy..

I almost forgot I had a Sumatra carbine 2500. That thing was a beast, but had the Korean cliff shot strings as @Motorhead mentioned.

The gun had a power wheel under the action that you had to dial back and forth to get a curve in the string. Full tilt was 80 fpe, but I set mine around 65 fpe for 10 shots? I had to keep the adjuster on medium/high and slowly close it over the shot string to get a consistent curve. The lever action revolver setup was so cool though.

I never opened it up and trimmed the spring which would've helped, but I couldn't stand having to have a ginormous moderator on the end to make it even remotely backyard friendly.

Reactions: Pale_Rider
As for unregged guns. My kral 25 jumbo has less than a 20 fps spread over the entire 60 shot string it has. Most of that deviation is at the beginning when the pressure is coming down slightly and the valve opens more. I don't weigh pellets either so im sure i could get it even tighter. Its unregulated and tuned properly, it will outshoot every gun I own, including my revere and any powder burner I have.

As far as I know, the Kral guns were copied off some of the evanix actions.