Noob Question Incoming....

Please forgive my ignorance, I have never seen optics like the one I just saw and I honestly didn't even know the technology was available..? So, I just watched a video where the shooter was using an optic made by ATN Corp. and.... I mean, I'm still speechless. I know, it's embarassing... I feel so old rn. But he shot a group and then (I'm guessing here) put it into like a zeroing mode, which then allowed him to move a secondary X-hair to the intended target, hit "Enter" (or something akin) and VIOLA! Zeroed. Needless to say I'm immediately on the hunt to find one, only to realize these things are way out of my tax bracket. So, my question to the fine folks here at AGN Forums, is:

1) Is there any other manufacturers that make an optic with a similar zeroing system?
2) If so, do any of them offer up said optics for less than $200-300?
3) Is there a similar zeroing system on an optic that does NOT include night-vision? (I'm thinking the NV adds a significant amount to the cost and rn I just don't need it)

Thank you all in advance. And again, apologies for noob questions.

Just a friendly note, the two-shot zeroing method can be done with a plain-Jane scope as well. Support the gun in a rest, fire a shot, dial the turrets to move the crosshair to the point of impact of the shot. Fire a second shot to confirm, then fine tune.

The trick is keeping the rifle perfectly stationary during the adjustment.

Just a friendly note, the two-shot zeroing method can be done with a plain-Jane scope as well. Support the gun in a rest, fire a shot, dial the turrets to move the crosshair to the point of impact of the shot. Fire a second shot to confirm, then fine tune.

The trick is keeping the rifle perfectly stationary during the adjustment.

My neighbor taught me this when I first started, however better to take 3-4 shots and use the center of that group as point to which you correct from, unless you're shooting at a distance with pellets that guarantee 1 ragged pellet size hole.

-Matt

Please forgive my ignorance, I have never seen optics like the one I just saw and I honestly didn't even know the technology was available..? So, I just watched a video where the shooter was using an optic made by ATN Corp. and.... I mean, I'm still speechless. I know, it's embarassing... I feel so old rn. But he shot a group and then (I'm guessing here) put it into like a zeroing mode, which then allowed him to move a secondary X-hair to the intended target, hit "Enter" (or something akin) and VIOLA! Zeroed. Needless to say I'm immediately on the hunt to find one, only to realize these things are way out of my tax bracket. So, my question to the fine folks here at AGN Forums, is:

1) Is there any other manufacturers that make an optic with a similar zeroing system?
2) If so, do any of them offer up said optics for less than $200-300?
3) Is there a similar zeroing system on an optic that does NOT include night-vision? (I'm thinking the NV adds a significant amount to the cost and rn I just don't need it)

Thank you all in advance. And again, apologies for noob questions.
NO apologies needed for noob questions. that is how you learn . please forgive those that complain , they have forgotten they were noob's once also.
Stan in KY.