Not looking for recommendations, yet.

Wow! Oh wow!
That's pretty much unprecedented for a manufacturer or business to actually come online and have to state their case or tell the story from their side. I give them much credit to respond so specifically and to explain it from their side. That's pretty damn personalized service. I fully appreciate their side of the story. Customer Service is a difficult job for sure!
If only they could go above and beyond to source the parts I need to fix my disposable 100 dollar bbgun that's out of warranty. I understand that this product is considered a unsupported product,,,, but I simply just need a magazine spring and a plastic guide follower for my Steel Storm to become functional again!
I am not looking for handout , but just opportunity to buy some spare parts, even if they are used!
I would be forever grateful for that!
Pretty please?
😉
Thanks!
Hitchhiking this thread but wished to update that I resolved my issue... I found an eBay deal for 16 defective warranty exchanged Steel Storm BB guns. I now have plenty of parts replacements. Some retailer somehow has let these units recirculate. I tried soliciting Umarex as well as a couple of their retailers but they would not let loose with any return or used parts. Their policy seems to be an exchange of warranty claim guns and have retailer destroy the defective return... Ok understandable.... Anyways I have plenty of my own personal parts fodder for the meantime.
All this over a magazine spring (easy to source) and the plastic follower (not so easy to reproduce and impossible to source).