Notos 100 yards

Should I stick with the jsb or move to the NSA for expansion (see photos) also will a fx 500mm barrel kit increase my accuracy looking for sub MOA
IMG_3100.jpeg
IMG_3101.jpeg
IMG_3102.jpeg

I'm curious why would you shoot this instead of your .177 FX Crown which shoots 1.5moa at 200 yards?
Dessert heat of 115 degrees keeps me inside the truck when hunting around dairies. The compactness makes for a perfect truck gun! Also something exciting about building a low budget gun and trying something new

Hey Fire, do you have experience with a shorter FX barrel (like about the size of the standard formfactor) on the Notos? Especially my sons Notos has some strange flyers with the Umarex barrel, (while the other shots in a group are a small ragged single hole) and he is (understandably) not very happy about it. We ruled out many possibilities, so maybe a different barrel eliminates the flyers alltogether...

Hey Fire, do you have experience with a shorter FX barrel (like about the size of the standard formfactor) on the Notos? Especially my sons Notos has some strange flyers with the Umarex barrel, (while the other shots in a group are a small ragged single hole) and he is (understandably) not very happy about it. We ruled out many possibilities, so maybe a different barrel eliminates the flyers alltogether...
If you bump up the power it should shoot great without a new barrel I think to save money I am just going to stick with it how it is and I like the compactness killing out to 100 9/10 times

Reactions: MartinT and Rizz01