Umarex Notos 12 shot magazines

I just got my second batch of 12 shot Notos magazines yesterday and put one through the ringer right beside my Maple and Carm mags.

I had been pestering TS for a 12 shot mag since I bought a bunch of his 15 shot mags and he did not disappoint!

They are shorter than the others, only 8mm above the pic-rail so medium rings work fine. The bearings inside make it so smooth and the spring is nice and light, allowing for easy loading.

No jams, feeds CPHP's just fine. Best part is that they are 100% American made in the USA!

20240620_202558.jpg

I just got my second batch of 12 shot Notos magazines yesterday and put one through the ringer right beside my Maple and Carm mags.

I had been pestering TS for a 12 shot mag since I bought a bunch of his 15 shot mags and he did not disappoint!

They are shorter than the others, only 8mm above the pic-rail so medium rings work fine. The bearings inside make it so smooth and the spring is nice and light, allowing for easy loading.

No jams, feeds CPHP's just fine. Best part is that they are 100% American made in the USA!

View attachment 473922
Hi Dave,
When you have the time, would you please PM me about your Notos cocking lever conversion?
I like the looks. The stock one is definitely a challenge to use sometimes; to even find when you're eyeing the target.
Thanks,
TerryB

Reactions: JD5