Umarex Notos, can i removed this peice.

I was looking at the notos and all the talks about it. But there is one thing I do not like and it's the bar or whatever you call it that connects from the hand grip to the stock. I am guessing it's for support? Can I remove it? Seem it's like a one peice attached to the stock and hand grip. I guess it could be saw off but how would that affect the look. Wish they release a newer version without it. Not sure why I don't see any youtubers reviews complain about it. I'm guessing its just me??

Screenshot_20240911_131614_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Reactions: Firewalker
I was looking at the notos and all the talks about it. But there is one thing I do not like and it's the bar or whatever you call it that connects from the hand grip to the stock. I am guessing it's for support? Can I remove it? Seem it's like a one peice attached to the stock and hand grip. I guess it could be saw off but how would that affect the look. Wish they release a newer version without it. Not sure why I don't see any youtubers reviews complain about it. I'm guessing its just me??

View attachment 495371

Indeed!

There was zero difference in flex on the several bobtails I have done.

Umarex is simply following rules in many countries prohibiting pistol grips on rifles. It's technically a thumbhole stock.

20240827_063102.jpg