Umarex notos not filling

Ehvan

Jul 2, 2024
i finally got the notos i just bought, but im running into a issue where it will not fill now, it almost sounds like its leaking out of the fill probe or the female quick connect fitting. i tried talking to pyramydair who i bought it through and they are telling me to basically trim the fill probe on the notos(i just bought this, im not trimming anything). i kept pushing the male fill prob into the female with my hands and somehow got it to about 1k psi, or so the gauge says, but after another 300 or so pumps its still at 1k and not budging.

i finally got the notos i just bought, but im running into a issue where it will not fill now, it almost sounds like its leaking out of the fill probe or the female quick connect fitting. i tried talking to pyramydair who i bought it through and they are telling me to basically trim the fill probe on the notos(i just bought this, im not trimming anything). i kept pushing the male fill prob into the female with my hands and somehow got it to about 1k psi, or so the gauge says, but after another 300 or so pumps its still at 1k and not budging.
Post a pic of your probe

Reactions: kahu
There is a box in the upper right corner that you can use to get information that has been posted before,it is like a google .Write in filling notos,this may give you some insight to help solve your problem,I have had the same problems before,one I had to cock the pistol beforehand, the other was the valve was stuck,Good luck
i did dig through some of those, i tired the cocking to no avail. alot of the other stuff involved taking pieces apart, and as its brand new out of the box i dont really wanna get into stuff that could void the warranty

Reactions: Chief Ten-Beers
Post a pic of your probe

probe.jpg

Wonder if the pump is acting up
i swear on the life of me its the female quick connect, almost like the probe isnt seating on the oring inside of the fitting, like under the little ball bearings. but the guy at pyramydair swore up and down that wasnt the case. the probe has play in it when its in the fitting, and i "think" me pushing the probe hard into the fitting while someone else pumped was what got the 1k into the tank in the first place