Umarex notos not filling

Ok the AV ones work ok. 1/16 inch up and down is normal it looks like. Is the o ring inside the female qd?

IMG_0828.jpeg

IMG_0827.jpeg

IMG_0829.jpeg

As Mike inferred, not all QDs mate up the same... you'll probably find posts about the industry having no set standard on clearances so you need to buy them together, or at least from the same company at the least. When the QD is connected/seated properly you may have a little play when it's not under pressure. For sure you wouldn't want to mate up a brass one with a SS one would be an obvious example.

You can use some soapy water on the connection to verify where the leak/hiss is coming from, whether it's the probe or the QD?

You might post us a pic of it all hooked up... I know some of the probes seem like they're lining up and when you push it in, it seems like it's in far enough but it isn't. Being new, and not wanting to break your new investment, it seems like it's bottomed out and you dread pushing harder, but sometimes that's what it'll take. Does it seat all the way down?

You should also have received some o-rings spares... you might try to change those just to rule that out. ??

Good luck... it's part of the journey! 8^)

Reactions: Chief Ten-Beers
Double check the o ring inside the qd
ok i just did a test, i put the probe in but didnt put it in the gun i jammed my thumb up against the hole as hard as i could while someone else pumped it, when the probe is out like in the above pictures it leaks 100%, when i have my thumb on it and push the probe in it i dont hear or feel any air escaping

ok i just did a test, i put the probe in but didnt put it in the gun i jammed my thumb up against the hole as hard as i could while someone else pumped it, when the probe is out like in the above pictures it leaks 100%, when i have my thumb on it and push the probe in it i dont hear or feel any air escaping
There you go you’re learning diagnosing :) you may need a new o ring