Umarex Notos over 100 yards

So two weeks ago I was doing some shots at 40-50 yards with the Notos at some targets I had beside the shed. Then decided to stretch it out a little more. Once I got the holdover figured out I was able to pretty consistently hit this plastic jug on a stick at just a little over 100 yards in a light variable wind. Even though it’s not that small of a target, I was pretty happy with that. Who else is pushing the Notos into unintended territory, distance or otherwise?
PXL_20240901_195740268_Original.jpeg
PXL_20240901_195748457~2_Original.jpeg

my notos is fully ported and i shoot at ranges out to 118-119yards with the stock barrel mostly because i’m a dreamer.its pretty consistent out to 70-80 yards.i only ever got one bird at 103 yards.. 96% luck 😂 the other 4% i give credit to myself because i’m actually aiming. i know i can hit a basketball sized target at 100 yards 8/10 shots. it’s fun knowing that i can push the gun to these limits while keeping the weight and size of the gun near stock values. it sure feels good knowing that my first pcp was a reaally good choice.

My notos is bone stock with a Bug Buster on top. I have it dialed in at 35 years as I use it 95% of the time to shoot sparrows off my martin houses. Sparrows are small target that don't sit still for long. Since getting the Notos I have been able to knock off 35 sparrows this summer. They are getting few and far between, which is a good thing.

My notos is bone stock with a Bug Buster on top. I have it dialed in at 35 years as I use it 95% of the time to shoot sparrows off my martin houses. Sparrows are small target that don't sit still for long. Since getting the Notos I have been able to knock off 35 sparrows this summer. They are getting few and far between, which is a good thing.
What power bug buster? Looking to pickup some glass this week for mine.
thanks