• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Notos rifle with extras

Classified Status
WTS

igolfat8

Oct 7, 2018
OH, United States
Selling my Notos .22 that is detuned for barn pesting shooting CPHP pellets @585 FPS. It shoots other pellets well too just see the target below. I installed an external plenum which doubled the shot count from 21 to 40 shots before it’s off the reg. Barrel was send to Firewalker, our resident Notos expert for polishing and a new crown. I removed the stpock OEM moderator and installed a 1/2 - 20 adapter so you can add your own device. It also comes with two Maple Products 15 round hi cap mags as the OEM mag is junk and I threw it away. The Maple’s operate flawlessly. Also included is a picatinny rail to mount a bipod to.

$350 shipped in the lower 48. PayPal is OK but add 3.5% to cover fees. I’ll also accept a postal MO too if that works better?

I have 100% positive feedback here so buy with confidence.

IMG_8909.jpeg
IMG_8910.jpeg
IMG_8911.jpeg
IMG_8912.jpeg
IMG_8913.jpeg
IMG_8914.jpeg
IMG_8918.jpeg