Umarex Notos shots with .22L bottle?

How is the balance of the gun with a bottle and stock barrel for off hand shooting?

The tiny bit of extra weight forward actually stabilizes barrel whip, giving better shot stability.

I gained 1lb from the Z-block and CF bottle over stock and that weight sits forward a little.

The tiny bit of extra weight forward actually stabilizes barrel whip, giving better shot stability.

I gained 1lb from the Z-block and CF bottle over stock and that weight sits forward a little.
i never weighted it but sounds about right. the moderator i built adds a little more weight but makes it a 24fpe 14.3gr smacker that’s quieter than my crosman 1322 fitted with the buckrail moderator.
IMG_6913.jpeg

@Firewalker cant wait to see what that .25 barrel swap does for you! younger brother zelos might get jealous.

i never weighted it but sounds about right. the moderator i built adds a little more weight but makes it a 24fpe 14.3gr smacker that’s quieter than my crosman 1322 fitted with the buckrail moderator.
View attachment 488978
@Firewalker cant wait to see what that .25 barrel swap does for you! younger brother zelos might get jealous.

No sir! That Zelos just needs a bottle to remain lord of the gun rack! 🤣

View attachment 488978

That .25 Notos may be the ticket for Whistlepigs! If I can get a clean 40fpe, I'll sell my AEA Sniper!

Reactions: mandn

That sounds great! I may just get a notos to have as a short distance quiet gun and send it to ya in the near future.

Reactions: Firewalker
For a. 25 conversion what do you do for a probe?. I've seen that Carm do .25 mags and there are various 25 barrels available. I quite fancy going down that path.

Ill just fab one.
For a. 25 conversion what do you do for a probe?. I've seen that Carm do .25 mags and there are various 25 barrels available. I quite fancy going down that path.

Never mind! I found the sleeve and ring in my kit for the .22 probe to .25 probe conversion!

C88machining is one smart cookie! 😁

Reactions: daddypaddy