Umarex Notos wandering POI

Interesting, may I ask why?
The rear pic rail is short, it's held down to the receiver with 2 screws. It's pretty solid.

The front pic rail is held on by ears and one screw. It can move.

Mounting one base over the front screw gives it stability and the rear base just needs to clear the magazine.

What's wrong with $250.00 for a highly modifiable, accurate, well designed, lightweight and fun gun?

Name another pcp that's #4 that has the accuracy the Notos does.
$250 is too much money for what it is.

Accuracy... I don't know. I keep mine in sun room and every time I see a chipmunk in the vegetable bed, the first shot goes wherever it wants. The next ones are dead center, of course, but it is not "one and done" gun.

• Wow
Reactions: Firewalker

Accuracy... I don't know. I keep mine in sun room and every time I see a chipmunk in the vegetable bed, the first shot goes wherever it wants. The next ones are dead center, of course, but it is not "one and done"

Accuracy... I don't know. I keep mine in sun room and every time I see a chipmunk in the vegetable bed, the first shot goes wherever it wants. The next ones are dead center, of course, but it is not "one and done" gun.
Market says otherwise given that there’s nothing comparable for the same price… other manufacturers are welcome to throw their hat in the ring and offer something better for the same price to “make it worth it”…

So I picked the gun up again and shot it at 35 yards. The first shot went waaaay low (granted, was already getting chilly) so I went inside and shot at 15 yards based on known hold and was dead on. Went back outside shot at 40 yards and dead on zero again! Seems like o just have to burn the first 1-2 shots when starting the session in line with what vlt is saying.

Separatley, freaking deer casually walking into my crosshairs while shooting the last 3 at 40 yards. Probably can’t see the targets anyway, but the one on the left was me being trigger happy earlier and playing around, the shots right now are on the target on the right. Didn’t walk there to check but almost looks like same hole through the scope (3 shots fired):

IMG_3686.jpeg

I very much disagree. 99% of owners find them to be the perfect lightweight solution.
That they are lightweight solutions is irrefutable… Many pump yet more money into them “modding” them up and its all good… We understand the “rabbit hole” applies across all the airgun price points…🙏 I believe @vtl may be alluding to that…

Reactions: Firewalker