FX O-Ring in clip

I was out shooting my Impact MKII today and the clip kinda jammed...thought I was empty at first, but then got looking and it was jammed up with a little broken O-Ring. Cleared the O-Ring and it kept shooting fine. No accuracy issue or anything afterwards. Any ideas where this O-Ring came from? Is there an O-Ring on the probe that could have come off in the clip? Do the clips have o-rings?

PXL_20241001_225013940.jpg

Last edited:
Measure it with calipers (x section & i.d.) & look at FX exploded diagram for your gun. Might be breech/barrel o-ring. Surprised no change in anything.
I think you're exactly correct. I pulled the barrel, and the breech o-ring is missing. Thanks for the suggestion...I have lots to learn, so I appreciate it.

Reactions: Ranchibi
I think you're exactly correct. I pulled the barrel, and the breech o-ring is missing. Thanks for the suggestion...I have lots to learn, so I appreciate it.
You should have heard the air and gotten some in face, perhaps. I'm bringing to really appreciate guns that have the rings on the probes, very easy to swap out. Since I started lubing the probes/rings with synthetic oil, Mobile One, they last a lot longer.

You should have heard the air and gotten some in face, perhaps. I'm bringing to really appreciate guns that have the rings on the probes, very easy to swap out. Since I started lubing the probes/rings with synthetic oil, Mobile One, they last a lot longer.
Not that I noticed. Shot another 7-8 rounds afterwards accurately. Strange I didn't notice anything.