N/A observation

I noticed people in this section of the forum are always positive in their comments and helpful no matter the brand or power plant you're posting about. I haven't noticed any nasty criticisms or backhanded insults like some Karen's on other sections of the forum. Just an observation and I'd like to say thanks to all the springer heads:D for your positive and helpful commenting, and kindness to all your brother and sister air gunners. 👊✌️

Even this springer is welcome here!

1000009616.jpg

Coastal,

That's because you are already paying dearly up front in shooting holds and shoulder pain just to get a shot off.

We lazy PCP guys just point and shoot so we have time to gab a bunch.

Seriously, you all have patience and a stillness that I don't have. It reflects in your comments as well.

Last edited:
Yes, quite different from 4 years ago.
Back then snide and condescending replies seemed to be the norm
Michael has done a great job turning that around
Just my recollection
Edward
Ya but there's a lot of "snide and condescending". Air gun guys in forums .. from snobs to sticks in the mud wit no sense of humor.. lol.

Like hay .. take me for example..😇

I noticed people in this section of the forum are always positive in their comments and helpful no matter the brand or power plant you're posting about. I haven't noticed any nasty criticisms or backhanded insults like some Karen's on other sections of the forum. Just an observation and I'd like to say thanks to all the springer heads:D for your positive and helpful commenting, and kindness to all your brother and sister air gunners. 👊✌️
From what l understand, a female can be a Karen and a male is a Ken but I'm not up on my political correctness. Don

Reactions: Septicdeath
Karen is my b!t<h.

The other forums are full of good info. A lot to learn and a lot of good guys.

A lot of friction too. Alpha males trying to pee too far up the tree. Swinging the chorizo around. It's often kinda musky in there.

The guns are cool for sure. But it's a different vibe. Very competitive.

I feel a lot more comfortable on this side of town.

Springfield?

Reactions: Septicdeath
Nothing wrong with speaking your mind, its your 1st amendment right :) and if someone gets upset thats on them and shouldn't stress you out.
Arguing is an inherently stressful activity. The problem with online arguments is that the overwhelming majority of them are just a conflict of egos that never enlighten anyone or resolve anything.

I love an educational debate on the merits of a rifle or projectile on the other hand.