• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle Offering my beautiful .20 Beeman R9 meticulously tuned springer

Classified Status
SOLD

bdzjlz

Jul 11, 2016
Terre Haute, Indiana
Offering my beautiful .20 Beeman R9 meticulously tuned springer for sale as I continue to make room in my vault for more projects. This rifle was tuned using a Vortek PG4-Steel HO kit and vac seal. Internals were hand polished. Trigger was fully disassembled and all parts hand polished and lubricated - breaks like glass.

As shown below, it prefers the H&N FTT 11.42 pellets. This rifle is extremely accurate and deadly out to 40 yards. Offered shipped within the continental US for $525 (a bargain for a tuned rifle) via PayPal F&F. If you want the Hawke AirMax 6-24x50 scope with Sports Match vertically adjustable rings as shown, add $400.

The rifle appears like new with no handling marks or other detractions. It is virtually like out of the box.

This is a terrific rifle. Hard to find in .20 - my favorite springer caliber.

Thanks for looking. DZ

1 - rifle image.jpg
2 - 18 yard test target.jpg