• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Official RMAC 2024 Experience Thread

Really like how Nikolai shoots with both eyes openned.
He's trainned himself to watch the flags and the target
Really like how the wind flags are shown while he's taking his shots
What an incredible shooter can watch th
Really like how Nikolai shoots with both eyes openned.
He's trainned himself to watch the flags and the target
Really like how the wind flags are shown while he's taking his shots
What an incredible shooter
when I place the front flag out I can watch and shoot at the same time but that’s the only flag I can truly concentrate on.

Appears Thayne won again… with a 240!!!

IMG_6700.png

In the 100 yard Pro and Sportsman divisions, it looks like a lot of FX owners/users are doing well and up toward the top, (unless they changed brands ???).
At least one Panda is in 21st position, although I wonder if there are more Panda users this year?
Im surprised we dont see more Air Force and Daystate users in the long rang divisions.
I think I counted 7-8 Pandas in their finals pictures.

Reactions: Airgun Al
What rifle did Jayson Barnes shoot.
Im not sure either...
Even if you participate on Facebook, a lot of this information is "TOP SECRET" .
Just like previous years, the rifle's make, model, caliber used, and optic choice by each participant in these events, is highly confidential information!
One must either take a wild guess, attend in person, have a special contact person on the inside, or invest an incredible amount of time researching other web sites, in order to obtain this top secret, and highly confidential information!

Last edited: