• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Official RMAC 2024 Experience Thread

20240623_121930.jpg

Reactions: pan60 and 0rr3f0rs
RMAC 2024. Sudden Death shoot off for Big Bore between Derrick Wall, Aaron Hipp, and Gerhard Slabbert.
603 yards, 14 degrees up the side of the mountain, 12-inch square plate. Five shots each. 2 minutes for 5 shots.
Derrick's first shot was an IMPACT. And, with 5 seconds remaining, he had an IMPACT with his last shot. None of the other two had even one Impact.
He was holding 10 MOA wind drift, and elevation was 102.5 MOA.
Absolutely AWESOME shooting!!! Instagram post on link below.

So was everyone shooting .30 cal?
Is .30 cal the standard for precision? Seems to be the caliber mostly used in most competitions I've seen.
Nikolai posted video of himself shooting 22. I’m guessing that Thomas was 22, but could be wrong. At least one other rifle was documented as 25. Many usually are 30.

RMAC 2024. Sudden Death shoot off for Big Bore between Derrick Wall, Aaron Hipp, and Gerhard Slabbert.
603 yards, 14 degrees up the side of the mountain, 12-inch square plate. Five shots each. 2 minutes for 5 shots.
Derrick's first shot was an IMPACT. And, with 5 seconds remaining, he had an IMPACT with his last shot. None of the other two had even one Impact.
He was holding 10 MOA wind drift, and elevation was 102.5 MOA.
Absolutely AWESOME shooting!!! Instagram post on link below.

They couldn't have put Derrick on a step up podium? Oh, wait, they did?

Great shooting, buddy.

• Haha
Reactions: Ezana4CE
Good info. I knew Mike was working on one, but didn’t realize any were out there yet.
Just one I think. Seems they are shooting .30 AEA 50 grain soaked in WD40 and shot wet. There is a small cloud of WD40 with each shot that drifts down range over other shooters….