• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Official RMAC 2024 Experience Thread

I spoke with Tim Gillingham extensively this weekend @ RMAC (we were squadded together) and I believe his Thomas is a .22 HP. He remarked a few times "I wish Mike would make a .30 Thomas!". Could be wrong, but that was the impression I got
Jeff Hernandez @jeffhernandez brought the gun with him and he said it was a .30. When I looked at it the barrel ID looked to be .30 cal. Jeff is on the Saber Tactical team and shot the .30 Red Panda instead of the Thomas (because he had to?). Tim was saying the .30 Thomas was the most accurate gun he’s ever shot. Tim put up two scores over 230 at RMAC.

Jeff Hernandez @jeffhernandez brought the gun with him and he said it was a .30. When I looked at it the barrel ID looked to be .30 cal. Jeff is on the Saber Tactical team and shot the .30 Red Panda instead of the Thomas (because he had to?). Tim was saying the .30 Thomas was the most accurate gun he’s ever shot. Tim put up two scores over 230 at RMAC.
same Jeff?thanks。
IMG_3481.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Ezana4CE

Not sure the link will work. Not a super thrilling vid, just what I could manage to catch on my phone between stages.

Shooting new Panthera hunter, pretty much out of the box. Competition wasn’t the plan when I bought it, but it stacked pellets at 100 yards and I was in the neighborhood, so did RMAC.

It was all about wind for me. Didn’t read it well.

PMC, finished middle of the pack in sportsman class. Had no accessory rail, so no bipod, either. Sandbag worked fine throughout PMC, bench and speed. Nobody teased me. Will fix that problem soon.

Wind wasn’t horrible for first bench target. One big shift, though, caused a few misses. Had trouble seeing .22 holes even with spotting scope. Old glasses. Old eyes. Took a couple more ugly shots before realizing the problem. Otherwise, lots of 8’s and 9’s. Second target was more of the same. My manometer seemed to stick. Showed plenty of air. POI was inexplicably low. Reg pressure was dropping. Asked for a fill. Dude didn’t know how to fill an air rifle and immediately overfilled it. Clock is ticking. Purged a bunch. Poi settled down. Rushed through the rest of the card. Think I ended up with 26 record shots, trying to account for wild misses. Didn’t matter.

Speed challenge was super fun. I shot well, just not fast enough, a second or two behind everyone else.

Can’t wait to do it again and redeem myself.

Thanks Derrick ! You stirred that pot up all week yourself 👊🏼 the big bore final was a blast to watch! Well done and thanks buddy!
Both of you did well.

Jayson you always seem to get on that podium for 100Y BR. Like Derrick said, you’re as consistently excellent as anyone we know.

And that last shot from Derrick to beat the bell by less than a second was the best airgun shot I’ve ever seen. The pressure of a big championship, first thing in the morning, sudden death shoot off, 5 seconds to lock, load and pull the trigger on a 12 inch target at 603 yards in windy conditions. Nerves of Steel. His new nickname should be the Ice Man. Simply amazing!!!

Reactions: zx10wall and tibor
Perhaps it's me, but the linked:
...results have me very confused. Surely, it's not that complicated, and the website is slow and balky.
I've heard it was a great event and well run.