• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Events OFFICIAL SCHÜTZENFEST ANNOUNCEMENT

Ladies and Gentlemen, It is a great honor to be officially announcing the Boerne Luftgewehr Schützenfest 2024! Sponsored exclusively by Diana Airguns and held at the historic Boerne Shooting Club (est. 1864) the matchup of Deutschland and Texas is once again reloaded! With over $1500 in prizes and growing, drawings for exhibitions shoots and plenty of brats, kraut and pretzels Be crowned “Schützenfest-Konig” and WIN A DIANA AIR KING PRO!

The tradition of a Konig Bird target is also included! This tradition will provide mystery prizes and the shooter who makes the “heart” shot wins the one of a kind wooden target trophy.

The real winners however are the Boerne Police Department! This event is also donating proceeds to the Boerne Police Foundation, a non-profit organization directly supporting the department and their families. The official Diana Octoberfest rifle and clay star shoot brings a bit more of Germany to Boerne, with all proceeds being donated to the Boerne Police Foundation! Win Diana swag ands more just for shooting! In addition, the Ultimate Field Target exhibition side shoot is also donating proceeds! Other side shoots include Schützen Silhouette, 100yd Silhouette and 100 yd Schützen! All entries are al a carte!

The Boerne Field Target Championships are also being held during Schützenfest!

Please visit www.boerneschutzenfest.com or email [email protected] for more!

Gut Schuss!

Shepard M.
Airgun Match Director
Boerne Shooting Club

TOB111632P-BoernePoliceFoundation-Logo-GC.png

Logo Texas no background png.png

IMG_0392.jpeg

T shirts and hoodies now available! All proceeds go directly to the Boerne Police Foundation!! Great for anyone not able to attend but still wishing to donate!!

Last edited:
Sounds great, if I only still lived in TX I'd be there.
Funny you say that bc someone brought up the idea of an in absentia match early on, which I really liked. Make a donation, get a Schutzen target in the mail, shoot it and send it back in for prizes! Of course the best prize is knowing you supported our local PD! Next year this will happen!

Reactions: AlabamaLarry