Oh the $$$$....

Love the laughing sound you made after the thwack on the chipper. Awesome shot…🙏
How loud the pop was at 130 yards kinda caught me off guard. The last time I was shooting this gun was at night. I was shooting mice off that feeder. They make tiny pops. The chipper had a pop with an echo. I kinda lost it.

• Haha
Reactions: Bandito and L.Leon
It doesn't take an upper tier gun to have 'the engine'...that is simply pressure, port diameter, and barrel length....which doesn't take $$$, it takes science...

-Matt
And that’s exactly what we pay AGT, Taipan, FX, AAA, RTI and others for. Their science. Then we can get to work on other things. All I’m saying is for some of us, the building a gun or reinventing it days are over when it comes to the power plant. I’m in no way trying to justify the crazy prices of these toys but there is a difference in the shooting experience of a upper tier gun versus a inexpensive one.

Reactions: Bandito and L.Leon
And that’s exactly what we pay AGT, Taipan, FX, AAA, RTI and others for. Their science. Then we can get to work on other things. All I’m saying is for some of us, the building a gun or reinventing it days are over when it comes to the power plant. I’m in no way trying to justify the crazy prices of these toys but there is a difference in the shooting experience of a upper tier gun versus a inexpensive one.

It's not right to state only the upper tier guns have the 'engine' to do it....or that you have to pay *a premium* for the science, just not right at all.

-Matt

Reactions: L.Leon
It's not right to state only the upper tier guns have the 'engine' to do it....or that you have to pay *a premium* for the science, just not right at all.

-Matt
Matt, its a hobby to most… so there’s no right or wrong. We all roll with what we like…🙏 The phrasing above? Simply florid eloquence over “his” choice. I understand your take that the same can be done for less coin.😈

-Matt
I’m saying it’s the path I eventually chose. Nobody has to do it. But if they want to, it’s gonna cost money. Is it worth it? Totally up to the individual and his wallet or credit card.

I’m saying it’s the path I eventually chose. Nobody has to do it. But if they want to, it’s gonna cost money. Is it worth it? Totally up to the individual and his wallet or credit card.

Sure, I can agree with this sentiment being applied subjectively to you, and not objectively to all. It just feels like you were saying this is the *only* way *anyone* will achieve results similar to yours, to which I feel discredit those that achieve the same with less, which is by NO means an attempt to insult your performance achieved...just an attempt to clarify its not *necessary*.

-Matt

I have had or do have high end guns and low end guns. I have a $500 avenge x in 177 that shoots really good but the stock is pure crap trigger is okay at best. Now when I had redwolfs the were night and day better from the accuracy and the build quality as they should have been for their price. To some that is worth it to others not as much. For me in some platforms the higher quality and price is worth. I'm a quality type guy, I'm willing to save longer for it. To each his own I will not judge anyone on what brings them joy in shooting as long as they keep doing it. It's what you value the most that matters.