FX Old Noob Acquired a walnut Streamline .22 today

My old shooting buddy (42 yrs old) drove 680 miles to visit me and to gift me (70 yrs old) his mint walnut stocked Hawke scoped Streamline .22 with Huggett moderator. It is mouse fart quiet in the back yard, maybe as quiet as my moderated AA S200 .177 at 13FPE. In return I am gifting his son and him: CZ 457 Pro Varmint threaded with Arken 34mm scope, custom 10/22 with Melonited threaded Feddersen barrel, custom tuned S&W 642 .38SPL, custom tuned Ruger MKIII 22/45 threaded 5.5 with C-More red dot, moderated AA T200 .177 with Hawk 3-9 Mil Dot and JTS Airacuda Standard .22 with Buck Rail mod and Donnyfl Adapter, and another Arken 34 mil dot scope.

I like trading and paying it forward. We are fishing the next 3 days and after that I will judge the Streamline's accuracy.

I like the Streamline's rifle-like looks, trigger and weight.

Streamline is one of the SIMPLE, accurate, straightforward out of the box GREAT shooting guns by FX that fits the bill for those of us who don't want to tinker or deal with 60 o-rings! In my 1st and only competition ever I used one in .22 that I borrowed (thanks Centercut) 5 minutes before the competition started. I was still able to shoot a 247 during one of the rounds! If you're like me, shooting enjoyment tops tinkering frustration any day. Enjoy your acquisition.