• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Arms Old Reliable

My old Air Arms still delivers its packages with terrific accuracy. This model was bought in 2001 and doesn’t have a safety or a regulator, but 30 shots without adding air and still hitting what you aim at speaks for itself. I use JSB 16gr exclusively as it loves them like its first born.
IMG_1186.jpeg
My
IMG_1184.jpeg
IMG_8231.jpeg

I get tempted to order a new s510 regulated but I just do not see an improvement over the used one I picked up last year.
I just love this one !!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 465174
That is a gorgeous stock, much prettier than mine. What calibre and what ammo does yours like best? I don't know why people abandon their toys. My gun will not get sold until they put dirt on my coffin.

I still have an old AA410 second own not sure of exact year but before 2003 when they changed the trigger (then shroud and?) . Never have replaced any o-rings (yes it is past time but). The new ones are certainly good rigs BUT personally I like to older ones better. The 2 vs 3 sear trigger is the difference between a true 2 stage or not tho if you can find one you an install the older model trigger group on the newer style. Also the older 16mm shroud is a good bit quieter than the new larger shroud at the same power level. Naturally one could install a reg in the older models but I too have no issue with 30 good shots and refill (I get 34 shots at 19.2fpe) in .177.
Keep that old one even if you were to get a new one. Link has a couple of trigger group pics: https://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/199010-air-arms-s410-trigger-sear/

Pulled mine out of storage a month's back after being in storage for 3 years NO air loss ( and all original o-rings )and NO poi change, cant beat it.
With custom thumb-up stock
AA410 xtra.JPG

John