Older pumper Remington Air Master 77 and My New Pistol

So, dad gave me this gun as a last Christmas gift in 2019 before he passed in 2020. It's had nothing but BB's run through it, I wanted to know if it was worn out or could still shoot pellets.

I also got a new CO2 pistol, it's pretty darn accurate, a pleasure to shoot, my new snake gun I've put on buying since last summer. 

https://youtu.be/wCqs4CnsyGA

Like that video. It is great to see these old pumpers still shoot well. Hope you love that chaser too. I got one with the rifle barrel. It is so quiet. Since I'm a southpaw the rifle is perfect for me. Hope yours is great for you. Post the chaser video when you get it done...

Thanks Bam86, This one isn't shot often, I wanted to run some lead through it to see what it would do, I'm happy with the results. 

I've been out playing with the chaser, just came in from popping some targets at ten yards with it. I've never owned an accurate co2 pellet pistol, this thing is nice. I did get a leg holster for it as well, it's pretty big and its purpose is to be with me working in the brush and stuff like that. We've got plenty of snakes, but I'd pop a rabbit at close range with this thing for sure, it's won my confidence with accuracy, I didn't know I could shoot a pistol, lol, ok, it's with a red dot so that helps A LOT.

I'm not sure when I'll be posting a video on it, hopefully soon. The wind has been horrible for a few days, I felt lousy for almost two weeks, hoping to get some time to set up with the pistol and cameras outside. It's a fun gun and will do what I need it to do. The weather had gotten warm and we were seeing snakes, the kit was only for preorder and my patience got the best of me. The pistol is what I wanted, the rifle and quietness would have been nice, but I'm not really worried about noise where I am, the neighbors are out shooting centerfires in the middle of the night around here, the only neighbor I ever really talk to occasionally laughed when I told him I was using airguns, lol. I usually shoot Hatsan rifles with the baffles, they can't even hear them. The pistol isn't even noticed around here, which is awesome, it wasn't that way where I used to live. 

I appreciate you checking it out, have a good one.