Olypsys® Cell Phone Precision O-Ring Measurement

The Olypsys Tech was a Pretty important part for The O-Ring Store, LLC Getting ISO 9001:2015 Certified Due to Quality Control, Making Sure we are Receiving the Correct Sizes, Shipping the Correct Sizes to Customers, and Keeping Record of it.​

We Use the Pro Vision Booth with the Pro User License but there is A free Version Available you just have to buy the Grid to start Using it, or buy an O-ring Kit that Comes with the Grid, For Example https://www.theoringstore.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=175_174&products_id=24381

Another Useful aspect of it is Crossing the OEM Part numbers to the Metric Size or a Standard Size, So you can Spend $0.10ea on the O-ring Instead of the $5ea from the OEM. Once you get the Size Getting the Correct Material and Duro is Easy. Air Rifles i Always Suggest using The Disogrin (TODI Urethane) Its more Expensive in the short Run but it will be alot Cheaper in the Long Run​

Were are Going to have a Quick 15-30min Webinar on using the App, Feel Free to Send me your Contact info and ill get you an Invite. If you have Any Questions, if, ands, or buts feel Free to Contact me as Well.​

Here is the Link to Olypsys on our Website:​

Hi TORS - Darion,

Does either the Pro-Grid or Booth measurement tools have the ability to correctly size an old/deformed o-ring or an o-ring that is torn in half or in multiple pieces? Reason for my question is that most o-rings are replaced on airguns when they have failed & usually they’re in one of the conditions mentioned above. There are airguns out there without a source/spec’s on the o-ring sizes used in the build & it would be wonderful to utilize Olypsus to obtain this information.

Thank you

Reactions: maxtrouble
Hi TORS - Darion,

Does either the Pro-Grid or Booth measurement tools have the ability to correctly size an old/deformed o-ring or an o-ring that is torn in half or in multiple pieces? Reason for my question is that most o-rings are replaced on airguns when they have failed & usually they’re in one of the conditions mentioned above. There are airguns out there without a source/spec’s on the o-ring sizes used in the build & it would be wonderful to utilize Olypsus to obtain this information.

Thank you

It Does measure old/deformed o-rings or o-rings that is torn in half or in multiple pieces, ill Post a Example Picture of a Measurement tomorrow morning for you to look at.
We have Some customers who do Send items in and the O-rings are Warn out or in Pieces and Olypsys is able to Get a Measurement out of it. Then Shipping Cost then Rack up so they End up Switching to use the App themselves to Save on Shipping Cost / Down Time.

Reactions: Florida_Man
WOW! This is a game changer! There is nothing better than the correct tool for the task at hand. Calipers are useless when employed for this task, especially in the metric half sizes, as I have previously ordered from your company utilizing this method only to be WRONG. No one likes to waste time and money.

I‘m loving it so far - now for the “Kicker” - How much $ and is it a one time purchase or is it a subscription (recurrent cost).

Thank you for posting/sharing this with everyone on AGN.

P.S. Myself as well as other members are looking forward to viewing your soon to be posted example picture.

Thank you Mr. Darion

Darion, I believe in giving credit where credit is due; the O-ring Store’s customer service has been nothing short of Stellar on every occasion we have worked together. A special thanks to Sophia for all of her effort, attention to detail, patience and professionalism regarding my latest order. It does not get any better! Two thumbs up.

Darion, I believe in giving credit where credit is due; the O-ring Store’s customer service has been nothing short of Stellar on every occasion we have worked together. A special thanks to Sophia for all of her effort, attention to detail, patience and professionalism regarding my latest order. It does not get any better! Two thumbs up.
Sophie Does do Pretty Good, She has been With us For about 1 Year now.
Ima Talk to her Cause she Aint Patient With me when She needs Something done 😅
make Sure you tell her to add Extra Candy into your Orders

I just downloaded the app and the grid paper from the oring store and tried it out on some orings I knew the size of and it hit two right on and the third it measured a 5mm oring as 5.19 or something like that. That was sitting in my living room with evening light, so in perfect light, I would imagine it would get it dead on.
Pretty amazing.
Now these companies that don't want to print oring sizes,.....well, it won't matter pretty soon.

Reactions: TORS - Darion
I just downloaded the app and the grid paper from the oring store and tried it out on some orings I knew the size of and it hit two right on and the third it measured a 5mm oring as 5.19 or something like that. That was sitting in my living room with evening light, so in perfect light, I would imagine it would get it dead on.
Pretty amazing.
Now these companies that don't want to print oring sizes,.....well, it won't matter pretty soon.
The Printed Paper Grid Works Surprisingly Well. If you can get Back Light to Completely take the Shadow away its Perfect.

i have this one on my Desk so i dont have to Keep getting up to Go to the Warehouse to use the Pro Booth