Other One more for the road

Today I decided to scoot into town today because of the rain. I did manage to stop in AGS. Scored a tin of non lead in .177, .22 and .25. Never tried before. Also got 10 tins JSB 8.44 and an Element scope for a future rifle.
On the way home I phoned the post office to see if they had a package. And indeed they did. If my car had wings I probably could have taken off.
Get home put everything away, make a coffee and open my box. My first.
IMG_9892.jpeg
IMG_9895.jpeg
IMG_9891.jpeg
Looks like it sat in safe with butt pad flattened.
IMG_9896.jpeg
Bought this from the same guy I got the Venum from. He said his buddy owned it and didn’t put 20 rounds through it. Too hard to jack. He tried jacking it and said too much for him. I only shot it once and jacking wasn’t as bad as the Hatson 135 IMO. It’s heavy and it kicks like a mule. I can see this doing damage to the tree rats. Crow

Crow
I've owned one for years in .25. Had Mike Ellingsworth convert it to a gas ram system and tweak the trigger. It's my Apocalypse gun...lol. Thing hits like a hammer and the trigger is oh so sweet. Amazing what the "Hatsan Guru" can do with a 300 dollar gun. Enjoy yours my friend!
Thanks.
I got 40-50 rounds off. It’s like throwing a hammer.
The trigger is in need of adjusting, which is over my head. I’ll try and find someone here to adjust it. Crow