• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle One more try, Free shipping ,,Kral, Puncher Mega S reduced $300 with scope,$250 with out scope free shipping,

Classified Status
NLA

Bassett

Jan 13, 2022
Oklahoma, United States
Kral 22cal Puncher Mega Synthetic, shoots jsb very well and crosman. I'm selling to fund a big bore. This has a nice light trigger around a pound, cycles well with the 2 magazines I have for it. Do not have a single shot tray. I put a piece of walnut wood in the hollow butstock made it balance better. It holds air well, but if you leave the hammer on the valve when it is low on pressure it will bleed off( maybe becouse i have the hammer screwd in a ways, ).(update;I backed the hammer tension off and it seems to hold air no problem).The safety stops were never installed, I bought this new last year from pyramid air. The scope is off brand , side focus . It says 10x40 but compared to a 6x24 they look the same to me. It's a budget scope that is pretty clear at 18x power and lower. Thanks for looking , $300 With the scope. paypal friends and family, free shipping,,,,,,,
,,,, or &250 shipped no scope. to lower 48

20231125_130942~2.jpg

20231125_130951~2.jpg

20231125_130955~2.jpg

Last edited: