Ordering fx products through Fx USA

Chuck...Imho the reason that it works for SWFA is that there is not another scope on the market the equal of the SS brand at their price point so there is no competition. SS scopes are an entity unto themselves. It also seems to me that the prices never vary because SWFA appears to be an above board establishment, UNLIKE the "grab and gut" philosophy of many air gun retailers who shall remain nameless. I have bought perhaps half a dozen SS scopes from them and there is never a hiccup. Sure wish I could say that about past airgun purchases and repairs..........but I can't.

"Hammer47"Chuck...Imho the reason that it works for SWFA is that there is not another scope on the market the equal of the SS brand at their price point so there is no competition. SS scopes are an entity unto themselves. It also seems to me that the prices never vary because SWFA appears to be an above board establishment, UNLIKE the "grab and gut" philosophy of many air gun retailers who shall remain nameless. I have bought perhaps half a dozen SS scopes from them and there is never a hiccup. Sure wish I could say that about past airgun purchases and repairs..........but I can't.
Why won't you mention/name them? This isn't the yellow forum.

Being a musician since the 50's i've seen changes over the years. When i started there were many local music stores, and they never had a sale on any of the higher end instruments. I still have two from 62, a Gibson ES 335 and a 345, too many amps etc. Of course all prior to the internet. But lets take something more current for many years Mesa Boogie has prices set at a Fair Trade price, rarely do they ever put something on sale, maybe a model that isn't selling well and they have too much inventory. But other than that you will have to pay the same price no matter where you purchase their amp. Now if you are a good customer at a particular music store, not many of them left, they may sweeten the deal. Back in 2000 i bought a MB Mark IV, great amp, the price was the same everywhere, after buying the amp the owner of the music shop gave me 4 6V6 power tubes, probably worth at the time, about $120.00 He said I can't sell it for less but I appreciate your business over the years.

I could see FX having a fair trade price policy, i think they do now, purchase direct or a dealer, same price, that gives the dealer's the advantage of offering free shipping and possibly tax free purchase. Also for their good repeat customers, they could throw in a mag or something, hmmmm. Which would give the advantage to the dealer and not be in direct overall price competition with FX.

Why buy direct? Maybe you don't like the dealers and feel better, think you'll get better customer/warranty service, location and are more comfortable dealing with the mfg.

If FX ever wants to discount a model they could announce it to their dealers and again, applies equally to their dealers, but probably still the dealers option to participate.

Personally, if i wasn't so old and would actually buy another gun, i'd like to buy it from a dealer, free shipping, no tax and then if there was an issue, send it directly to FX for repair/warranty.

Seems equitable.

Seems to me dealers in the states order guns and just like everything else the bill is due to the manufacture in 30 or 60 days beyond that the caring charges mount up beginning at the end of 60 days and increase every 30 days there after. next each manufacturer has his cut of day. Maybe it's at the end of 60 days or 90 or 120 days. He sends nothing to the dealer till the initial bill and caring charges are payed off. Dealers love deposits from buyers and will order for all deposits received and what ever they feel they can sell in 60 days. Small dealers try to garner customers with discounts and a great service reputation or perks like reduced price scopes on new guns etc. The small dealer may " take out a loan" from where ever he can get it even the manufacturer to increase his stock of popular guns in order to grow. Some customers have problems, proven or not with some dealers and take to the forums to publish their feelings to color the reputation of that dealer. Over all airguning is growing, used guns show up, manufactures struggle to be #1 with the dealers and customers. do your research don't just rely on the forums to tell you what's good or bad. Remember that most times people don't spend the time to tell you their new gun is the greatest. Not everyone is ecstatic about the features the manufacture places on a gun so they don't write in on the forum or maybe they complain about that feature. but I guarantee that every gun that has a problem will be reported to the forum. so the negatives seem to grow and out weight the positives. people with operational guns tend to shoot them and many never send in any info on the reliability of that model. People get bored with it or have other problems and fall away from the sport. It is not in the manufactures best interest to supply guns not worthy of the price. Given the number of new models and the speed with which they appear I assume there will be some problems. I feel there has been a problem with one "manufacturer" who bought some others and began to use china to cut costs and began to fail to honor warranties in order to cash in on the air gun industry. They may have awakened of late . I haven't heard of anything untoward recently. I must say this is my opinion. Do your research, try to pm those with complaints to understand the situation. And report the good & bad things that you experience to the forum.

For Immediate Release: January 18, 2018
Introducing the FX 700mm Smooth Twist X Barrel
Shipping February 2018

The annual “Extreme Benchrest” competition in 2017, caused many to turn heads when the 700mm X Barrels were used by several of the winning marksmen across the board.With the FX 700mm Smooth Twist X barrel, comes an exciting upgrade from the standard X Barrel. It is 100mm longer and provides higher accuracy due to its more efficient air consumption and stabilizing power imparted by the length of the barrel (available in both .25 and .30 caliber).The 700mm barrel can also be utilized to extract more power from the Impact for those using it in a hunting application. You can expect to gain up to 10% more muzzle energy from the barrel when tuned properly over the shorter standard 600mm X barrel.Much like the standard FX Smooth Twist X Barrel, the 700mm barrel is housed in the FX Interchangeable liner system which allows additional barrel liners of varying twist rates and other specifications to be exchanged for different projectiles.For those who wants to experience more power from their FX Impact or who are looking for an extra edge in their competitive shooting, we highly recommend the upgrade to the unrivaled FX 700mm Smooth Twist X Barrel
  • 700mm FX Smooth Twist X Barrel and FX Interchangeable Barrel system available for FX Impact
  • Barrel works on all FX Impact generations
  • Longer length can be tuned to gain greater accuracy through more efficient air use and less air turbulence
  • Longer length can also be turned to gain more power. Upwards of 10% more muzzle energy compared to the standard FX Smooth Twist X Barrel.
  • Available as a full kit with sound suppression in either .25 or .30 caliber
  • Additional Smooth Twist X Barrel liners will be available March 2018 with different twist rates and bore specifications

FX20001 FX 700mm Impact Smooth Twist X Barrel Kit .25 Cal Retail Price $429.99
FX20002 FX 700mm Impact Smooth Twist X Barrel Kit .30 Cal Retail Price $429.99 
For more information or further inquiries. Contact [email protected] Airguns USA
3024 Hall Watters Dr.
Wilmington, NC 28405
1-866-639-0772 
  •  
  •  
  • I’m excited about these barrels becoming available but also what’s your take on the end piece. For more information ect. 
    Are these barrels available direct for you USA residents. [email protected]. .?....