LCS Air Arms Oring kit

Good morning, an update on the quest to find an oring kit for the SK19. Airgunbase is not responding, heard they're out of business. A shoutout to Moses888 for recomending AoA, I bought the last kit they had.
👍 As an owner of of one in .30 cal, seems like we're in the same boat when we need parts even as simple as orings... Great guns though for sure, more accurate than anything Western puts out @ 100+ yards..50 @ that. Shame that they're out of production.

"O" ring kits are a waste of money for any gun. When you get a new gun get a parts breakdown diagram (IPB) and list every "O" ring used. Then go to an industrial supply house and order a pack of each just to keep on the shelf. When the rings arrive, label each bag with the physical size and the part number. "O" rings are a consumable. They are inexpensive and affordable to keep on the shelf even if they are never used. You never want to be in a position suffering unnecessary downtime waiting for the arrival of ordered "O" rings. It is cheap insurance.

"O" ring kits are a waste of money for any gun. When you get a new gun get a parts breakdown diagram (IPB) and list every "O" ring used. Then go to an industrial supply house and order a pack of each just to keep on the shelf. When the rings arrive, label each bag with the physical size and the part number. "O" rings are a consumable. They are inexpensive and affordable to keep on the shelf even if they are never used. You never want to be in a position suffering unnecessary downtime waiting for the arrival of ordered "O" rings. It is cheap insurance.
That's good to know Steve. How about action parts? Especially for these particular brand air guns I'm and any need of them thus far but as time goes on I'm sure the action parts of the LCS SK - 19 will be harder & harder to find as the age. Anyway in pointing me in the right direction perhaps to "stock up" on must need items that I may need down the line? For this particular gun? I believe I'm still under the warranty but if the company is not in existence that makes things much harder if you know what I mean. I do have the original o-ring kit. Also have something that was 3D printed by I want to say Texas air guns that fits a picatinny rail amid the two sides of the factory plastic that goes over the barrel right in the mid portion of the gun. I have been reluctant to install it for I do not like fiddling with something that is not broken. I've never had to take the barrel out yet and I've heard some horror stories of people who have not put it back together right. I don't want to be the one who does such a thing. It's pretty nice though it puts a picatinny real close to the right and left side which makes it easier to connect a laser and/or flashlight without using up the limited picatinny wheel space that is already on the gun. I've even searched for some saber tactical floor and extensions but of course they all fit up for FX guns.. thank you. Any help would be appreciated!