Ozzy shooting pcps

I last saw Ozzy in concert back in the late 90ties, warm up band was UDO with the former Accept lead singer Udo Dirkschneider.
Both bands making musics we played in the youth centers music room,,,,, OMG i have lost many gallons / liters of sweat behind those drums.

Mind you Ozzy was better on the 1986 Monsters of Rock tour, i only vaguely remember that though, so amped up i dident sleep in 3 days.

It is absolutely all from booze and drugs. Black Sabbath kicked him out of the band because he was unreliable. He was a total "train wreck". That he survived is a miracle in itself.

Getting fired was the best thing that could have happened.......The "Blizzard Of Ozz"!!!
He got fired way way back and they were all on dope.
Ozzy was completely fine back in the 90s, no signs of drug induced problems other than being an addict.
It wasn't until he was injured and went on pain meds that he was a basket case walking around like a mummy.

Reactions: Airgun Al
Never take advice from druggies!
Now they are are dead, not doing anything musically, and Ozzy lives on!
At over 75 years of age, AND with Parkensins, he is doing very well.
I remember watching his television show, and he and his daughter turned a huge bag of fruit, into a gallon of fresh juice and drank it....
I remember thinking that he might be healthier than myself at the time!
Black Sabbath kicked him out of the band because he was unreliable. He was a total "train wreck". That he survived is a miracle in itself.
At over 75 years of age, AND with Parkensins, shooting airguns, I would claim that he is doing extremely well.

I remember watching his television show, 15 or 20 years ago, and he and his daughter turned a huge bag of fruit, into a gallon of fresh juice and drank it....
I remember thinking at the time, that he just might be healthier than myself!

I've been a big fan of Ozzy for many decades. I've read every article, and the many reality TV shows. He owes his life to Sharon and has mentioned it over and over. He's been sober 7 years tops. "gallons of fresh juice". LOL

Ozzy is extremely intelligent considering half a cooked brain....Yes, still a fan of his and always will be but........................!

It is absolutely all from booze and drugs. Black Sabbath kicked him out of the band because he was unreliable. He was a total "train wreck". That he survived is a miracle in itself.

Getting fired was the best thing that could have happened.......The "Blizzard Of Ozz"!!!
I'm not a big BS fan during the Ozzy era, but I friggin love his solo stuff

Reactions: WoodWelder
At over 75 years of age, AND with Parkensins, he is doing very well.
I remember watching his television show, and he and his daughter turned a huge bag of fruit, into a gallon of fresh juice and drank it....
I remember thinking that he might be healthier than myself at the time!

At over 75 years of age, AND with Parkensins, shooting airguns, I would claim that he is doing extremely well.

I remember watching his television show, 15 or 20 years ago, and he and his daughter turned a huge bag of fruit, into a gallon of fresh juice and drank it....
I remember thinking at the time, that he just might be healthier than myself!
Willie Nelson is 91 and was here in concert recently. Never smoke weed with Willie.

Reactions: Airgun Al
I couldn't care less about someone who would ever bite a bat's head off.
This incident was back in the 80’s. His tours then had the show stunt of biting heads off of rubber bats provided by stage hands. Then one show some idiot threw a real, dead bat in stage and Ozzy didn’t know and bit its head off. After the show Ozzy went to the hospital for rabies shots.