FX Panthera ,? Has anyone had this issue?

This is a new valve
IMG_20240531_192409.jpg

Usually it will be leaking too stock hammer weight is like 12 grams where did he find a 20 gram weight it says was used in the first post
I have no idea where he got it, but he probably meant a tungsten hammer.
my last experience with the new panther when it came to me for repair was that they left the original thin stem valve there again, which bent after a few shots, but the air did not leak. another thing was the additional weight of the hammer, i.e. 11.4g, and the head was also bent.
so replace all with rings, put a new coarser valve, replace the additional weight of the hammer with 12.8 grams, adjust and now everything works as it should

my last experience with the new panther when it came to me for repair was that they left the original thin stem valve there again, which bent after a few shots, but the air did not leak. another thing was the additional weight of the hammer, i.e. 11.4g, and the head was also bent.
so replace all with rings, put a new coarser valve, replace the additional weight of the hammer with 12.8 grams, adjust and now everything works as it should
If it bent the hole isn't deep enough I've got a Pantera and a DRS which are the sam e valves they are turned down to .090 in that area to help the valve breath better running a tungsten weight from a impact about 14 grams in the 30 cal panther 54 gr slug at 1040 fps in it . I need to shoot it for groups I've also swapped out valve spring for a wider and stiffer than the original if it keeps bend the poppet stem is either bottoming out on the spring or in the hole

No,I had a 20 gram hammer made. A t hammer weighs 25.5 grams.please don't treat me as a dummy. If I said 20gram,it's 20 gram. My valve is not bent. During development of the larger ones ,they where banged on pretty hard at 200 bar and would not bend. There's something different,like a faulty guage maybe. I thought somebody might know something I've not tried. Gun don't leak,it consistant,guage has be be faulty.

Hope it all works out. This is why when it comes to used guns I always ask and avoid like the plague anything that has been “upgraded” to shoot heavier ammo and higher reg pressures. Had a similar experience where the valve wouldn’t seal anymore at normal pressures because the original owner ran it at like 170-180 bar. Good chance all the user did was create problems. Airguns need to maintain a certain lane in my opinion. People always try to push them too hard.