FX Panthera to Panthera Hunter conversion

wondering if anyone is selling barrel kits for the Panthers to shorten it.
I don't think they sell the conversion kits because I contacted Utah airguns and was told they can only provide parts if you own one already but no conversion kits. I tried doing the same thing about 2 months ago and ended selling my 500 Panthera and just recently got the Hunter compact.

Reactions: saltshooter
wondering if anyone is selling barrel kits for the Panthers to shorten it.

I was able to buy all the parts I needed to convert my 500mm .22 to a 600mm .25 without any problem. Sourced them from several places, including Bagnal and Kirkwood (terrible shipping time due to UK Mail system problems), Huma Air, Europe Airguns, and Utah Airguns. By looking up all the part numbers and figuring out how to combine the different pieces I was able to use the shroud from the 500mm .22 on the 600mm .25 (needed to replace the end piece), and have a mid sized plenum (220mm).
So I expect the OP can do the conversion if he is willing to spend the time to figure out what is needed and source the parts separately. No vendor had all of the parts I needed, so I had to go to multiple ones.

Cheers,
Greg

Reactions: saltshooter
I don't think they sell the conversion kits because I contacted Utah airguns and was told they can only provide parts if you own one already but no conversion kits. I tried doing the same thing about 2 months ago and ended selling my 500 Panthera and just recently got the Hunter compact.
I want to sell it if that's the case. waiting for the forum to open up the classifieds section for me..

I want to sell it if that's the case. waiting for the forum to open up the classifieds section for me..
I raffled mine and made a little more more money to buy extra parts. Also I waited to purchase it on 4th of July since some vendors have sales and they will offer a couple free tins of pellets or free shipping.