• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Panthera valve replacement

Need help guys....

Working a panthera for a fellow member. We found that the valve pin was bent so we bought a new pin and seat from Utah. We have everything installed.....and we are getting air escaping through the valve pin retainer. Seals are lubricated and good, and not seeing any other issues.

I know I am missing something and it is irritating us to no end. What is it that I am missing?

Panthera is a 25 cal with the air bottle at the front and blocking plate in the back for a stock.

Thanks for the help guys.

Are you talking about the threaded holder.

1000006565.jpg

Reactions: Airgunmann
Need help guys....

Working a panthera for a fellow member. We found that the valve pin was bent so we bought a new pin and seat from Utah. We have everything installed.....and we are getting air escaping through the valve pin retainer. Seals are lubricated and good, and not seeing any other issues.

I know I am missing something and it is irritating us to no end. What is it that I am missing?

Panthera is a 25 cal with the air bottle at the front and blocking plate in the back for a stock.

Thanks for the help guys.
I've chucked up 2 different valves in my lathe and there bent from the get go to an extent. They can be a pain to get to seal I'd check the ring in the front that is something I ve seen often 3 different guns the valve caps were a little loose and not quite enough valve stem hanging threw blew the rings