PCP Airgun future

New here but not to air guns. I think the future for PCP guns is really good but with the supply so called "Chain" it makes me concerned. Only a few mfg's in USA that make them, all others are imported. 

Just wanted to know what you all think.

HatsanUSA is a big supplier but I am a big LCS and FX fan. 

LCS states made in USA but many parts are imported then assembled in USA. which is cool.

What my question or point was is the fact that everything is costing more and that PCP products already cost more than the average hobby, will Airguns be like used car prices and become unaffordable to new guys or gals?

Load up on pellets and get a good compressor...at some point we will be taxed for air! :) just kidding. 

Everything has become more expensive due to the interruptions of supply, so yes, I would expect prices to continue to rise in the near term. But I'm much more concerned about the huge debt being created by our unlimited national spending, and the taxes that will without doubt follow. So, I expect our hobby, like almost everything else, will be more difficult to afford on our after-tax income. 

personally i think you should try to get what you want or can 'now' and consider more basic needs as well ... imo its not getting better ... ots getting worse, with runaway inflation on top of it for the foreseeable future .. bleak .. but i think way it is ..

They told us this is what they are going to do, yet the people voted them in anyway! People dont seem to understand that when the govt says free....it isnt !!

The Biden approach is failing in every instance. The midterms will block congressional legislation for 2 years as the other party will be in the majority. This is a good thing. I came to the air side as centerfire components became more expensive and more scarce. I honestly didn't know what I was missing in the airgun matches and airgun world. Was I blind! So happy the airgunners welcomed me! My adventure in airguns continues as I learn and experience more and more airgun matches. If I can come from centerfire, there will be more and more trying airgun as equipment continues to innovate.