• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle PCP collection for sale

Classified Status
SOLD
Apr 16, 2024
Hey guys,

Due to a family emergency I think it’s best I try to sell my collection for now. It’s all like new in mint condition.
I started purchasing in March of this year, a lot of what you see has never even been used. I had to work 70-80 hour weeks to buy the items and range is an hour drive so I only fired the guns on 3 different occasions.
The gxcs4 has never even been turned on yet I just finished installing an hour meter on it to keep track of ru time for maintenance reasons.
Family medical situation has taken a turn for the worse an I have to prioritize my circumstances at the moment as reliably getting back and for to work and my own place are my issues at hand. Please call 3527403952 for any inquiries. Just quick numbers I’d think 3,500 would be fair.
I’m willing to mark everything 30% off what I purchased it for if anyone is interested. Thanks for looking guys.

IMG_4268.jpeg

IMG_4270.jpeg

IMG_4266.jpeg

IMG_4259.jpeg

IMG_4255.jpeg

IMG_4271.jpeg

IMG_4256.jpeg

IMG_4269.jpeg

IMG_4267.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Chief Ten-Beers