There was a 1701p in the classified section the other day. I know you say little more than budget. I’m getting well over 50 shot per fill, accurate, and quiet. I like my pp700sa but if I were hand pumping, the higher shot count would be nice. But I don’t think you will be disappointed with either pistol.

How different of shot count? Really want the .22🤔is there a magazine for it?
I have a PP700SA in 22 cal. I had lots of issues with leaks in the beginning, but they were all O ring issues and easily solved. The standard sights are useless. I have tried many different sights and the all around best is a reflex sight and they are inexpensive. The pistol is very accurate. I easily hold a 2 inch group at 25 meters off hand and with a 200 bar charge, I get 40 rounds before the tank pressure reaches the 100 bar reg pressure. I shoot every day and my 12 liter bottle lasts me a month. I get just under 600 fps with the JSB domed 15 gr pellet. This is a single shot pistol. I use a loading tube that holds 19 pellets. This makes reloading fast and easy.

I have a PP700SA in 22 cal. I had lots of issues with leaks in the beginning, but they were all O ring issues and easily solved. The standard sights are useless. I have tried many different sights and the all around best is a reflex sight and they are inexpensive. The pistol is very accurate. I easily hold a 2 inch group at 25 meters off hand and with a 200 bar charge, I get 40 rounds before the tank pressure reaches the 100 bar reg pressure. I shoot every day and my 12 liter bottle lasts me a month. I get just under 600 fps with the JSB domed 15 gr pellet. This is a single shot pistol. I use a loading tube that holds 19 pellets. This makes reloading fast and easy.
How long have you owned it?? And what pump?

I had to think about that a bit, I guess around 2.5 years. I have a Bauer 4 cylinder 80 cuft/min. There is a thread somewhere on this forum on the build. I found it as a bare pump in a junkyard.

Edit: spelling
🤔how would you rate the maintenance? I know you said alot of ring fails(is teardown that hard?) After you got the rings sorted out; what do you do for regular maintenance I guess I'm asking😅🤙🎩

🤔how would you rate the maintenance? I know you said alot of ring fails(is teardown that hard?) After you got the rings sorted out; what do you do for regular maintenance I guess I'm asking😅🤙🎩
I don't do any maintenance. I just shoot it. I don't think I have ever cleaned it. All I did was put a Donny adaptor and a Koi moderator on it and made a list of required O rings then buying a bunch of new ones for the shelf. One more point, the small O ring that seals the tank from the regulator is slightly small. If replaced with the same size as recommended in the IPB, it has a tendency to leak, so I now use a slightly larger O ring. That's it.

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Immensely helpful information from everyone!🤗 so far I'm looking at about 260 to 300 for slinger? Bit for can and adapter....
Now what about pump itself?🤔I've seen some suuuper cheap hand pumps but then I've seen decent ones for like 120? Am I close on that?
Folks are spot on with info on the pistol so nothing there for me to add.
But the pump.. I've had 'GOOD' pumps.. FX, Logun, Hill... and none has lasted longer than a $49 Ebay pump. I still have it for a backup and for pumping up pistols, which takes no time, as noted. You can get a $120 pump and then rebuild it later with a $30 kit.... but Ive used my 50 pump now for 4 years (although admittedly, infrequently) and it's held up. If it breaks, I wont bother to reseal, just will get another pump.

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1