N/A PCP shotgun options?

I’m looking at pcp shotguns. I live in South Dakota so it would get regular use, especially with pheasant season right around the corner. Tons of birds are making their way into our pasture and tree line. I know I will be able to get a few with my rifle since they are often in my yard and on the edges. At the edge of my property there is a gravel road, directly on the other side is corn fields very high traffic area.
Shotgun would definitely increase my chances and would make it a lot more fast paced and fun.
So far I’ve found 3.
Seneca wingshot 2
Serpent arms 550
Umarex primal
Does any one have experience with these models and have any opinions?

Aea Megalodon
These can shoot shells with birdshot?
I like the way the wingshot 2 with double barrel looks plus that would help a novice like me have an easier time hitting.
I saw some one say they were making their own to shoot from the Zeus but only got a few shots.
Serpent arms looks pretty nice just a bit more spendy. The umarex is just in the list because I could only find those three.

These can shoot shells with birdshot?
I like the way the wingshot 2 with double barrel looks plus that would help a novice like me have an easier time hitting.
I saw some one say they were making their own to shoot from the Zeus but only got a few shots.
Serpent arms looks pretty nice just a bit more spendy. The umarex is just in the list because I could only find those three.
Just looked them up. Those do have shot shells apparently.
Sorry I said megalodon but I meant harpoon.

@Devink Would be able to talk to you more about this.

Reactions: Devink