N/A PCP to Springer Recommendations

Hello Everyone,

I am planning to sell my FX Dreamline GRS w/ Falcon x50FT scope and accessories to purchase a more traditional springer type air rifle. The reason for selling is just due to the PCP platform in general requiring more gizmos and gadgets to use and use well. Firstly, I am looking for something that has enough power to kill woodchuck sized animals/pests pretty easily. Secondly, something accurate and fun to shoot in my backyard at targets, etc. I live on 3 acres with plenty of room to shoot up to 100 yards or so, although I would not be shooting pest further than 40 yards I'm sure. I do not have a strong preference on caliber but have plenty of .22 pellets..

I have looked at many options in the past and did my research but have been out of the hobby for about a year and don't know what is new in this category so figured this is a good place to start. I also need 10 posts before I can sell my PCP so I might as well get crackin. I have considered the Diana Airking 54, Hatsan 135, TX200, and Weihrauch's various offerings. I will likely get a fixed or lower variable mag scope that excels in target acquisition for hunting purposes.

Thanks for any insight!