N/A PCP with Swappable Bottles/Reservoir

Hey been a while since I've last posted. I asked this question years ago but not sure if things have changed.

I saw the newly released Umarex Komplete. I really like the idea of being able to take the gun and a couple cylinders out to go shooting without having to bring a handpump, compressor, and/or bottle supply. However, I'm not 100% bought into the whole N2 cartridge. I'm worried that Umarex will be the only company with these N2 cartridge guns and then they stop making them and bam.... the Komplete turns into a paperweight. On the other hand, if it does well in the market, I'm sure Crosman will release N2 Cartridges which will help drive down the price of the N2 cartridges and there will be more of these guns on the market.... given these would not be for the enthusiasts with the FX Impact M4's. anyways.... getting off topic.

Is there any air rifles out there that have swappable air cylinders/bottles on the fly? Or ones that can be modified for being able to swap the bottles? Like for instance... would the Umarex Gaunlet 2 bottle accept one of those inline on/off valves that is super low profile and you twist to turn on/off. Then you'd just have to shoot the air out of the plenum and then you'd be able to swap bottles.

Thanks!!!

Take a look at what's in my back pocket...
PXL_20240801_012756967.jpg

Not cheap, but the BRK Ghost and Alpha/Delta Wolf's have valved bottles, allowing exactly what you're talking about.

I only do it when I'm going to be taking LOTS of shots and not near a vehicle for convenient top-offs from a bigger bottle. So pest bird at dairies and prairie dogs.

But it's super nice to just unscrew the bottle with low pressure, and screw in the "refill" bottle that's still at full pressure.

This feature isn't pushed hard in the advertising, but it's pretty cool.

Reactions: dflo
Hm.... may need to look into the Hatsans. Good to know someone tried the on/off valve with the gauntlet.
The ones with a grub screw bleed/shutoff worked but it seemed, not really sure, that they restricted the air flow a bit.
Turning the screw in to shut off, under pressure, was tough.
Then using them to bleed the air you had to replace the little 4mm oring before refilling the bottle.

-- Matt

Ah that's the Umarex Zelos right? I was looking at those.

Seems like Umarex rebrands/pretties up the Snowpeak guns?

Aka... Notos = PP750, Zelos = MB60/MB60B

History: The M60 came out then the option to add a bottle. Then the adapter had a gauge and a spin off valve.

Then the Zelos arrived.

The M60 and the Zelos are tube guns, the M60B is a bottle gun.

The M60/B is Canadian/world and the Zelos is USA.

Not essentially identical but completely identical except for engraving.