pellet prices

I bought a can of 500 crosman hollow point 22 caliber pellets at wally world this summer for 6.99. Best i can remember. shot most in my Max Airacuda.
Got on line today to buy more and wally,s don,t have them listed anymore.What they do have is Benjamin hollow points at twice the price. They are the exact same weight and look the same. Went on ebay and people have them listed at all kinds of prices.Do you think they were discontinued?

I bought a can of 500 crosman hollow point 22 caliber pellets at wally world this summer for 6.99. Best i can remember. shot most in my Max Airacuda.
Got on line today to buy more and wally,s don,t have them listed anymore.What they do have is Benjamin hollow points at twice the price. They are the exact same weight and look the same. Went on ebay and people have them listed at all kinds of prices.Do you think they were discontinued?
Go into the store and check. The Walmart and Meijers in my area usually has them in stock on the shelves. Tractor Supply Store usually has them also.