• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Pending---Shipped--used saber tactical butt stock and check riser--Shipped----Pending

Classified Status
NLA

swNCsw

Sep 27, 2022
Polk NC
Hey all !

I have one positive feedback now haha lets see if I can get another lol

I have a used (not new) scratched up and has signs of wear ( that can be seen in the pictures ) saber tac adjustable butt piece and check riser. I would like to trade for a dream line barrel in .22 or (barrel/caliber change kit in .177) no longer than 380mm or the 320mm in .177 or .22 .

Inkedsaber ready 2 marked.jpg
saber ready.jpg

I would rather trade than sale but I know someone is going to ask haha.

Before the pm's come in about selling these items the only form of payment I am willing to do as of now is a USPS money order (item shipped after funds cleared) or a local face to face deal. Pm me for a phone conversation if needed . I can ship cont. us and Hawaii if we agree on a shipping method and price.

Thank you for your interest and time have a great day .

If I have made a mistake or boo boo feel free to let me know in a pm so I can correct it Please

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Dude_Abides