• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Perfect Leshiy 2 450mm / 9mm w/ Raptor, 350cc Bottle, Behemoth, 3 Mags - $2600

Classified Status
NLA

rootdude

Apr 16, 2024
West Palm Beach, FL, USA
Hey AGN Friends!

No longer shooting longish ranges, and I have some other projects I'd like to embark on - so my beloved Leshy 2 9mm is up for sale.

Purchased May 28th 2024, still with warranty. Two additional Titanium Mags (total of three) included. Muzzle brake, Behemoth mod system, Raptor regulator - this is top of the line.

Will include three mag holders under scope. QD foregrip and Scope are not included.

Shipping and insurance will be at my expense - included in the $3000 $2900 @2800 $2600 asking price. I will also consider a partial trade of a Leshiy 2 in a smaller caliber.

If you have Leshiy-lust, it doesn't get much better than this.

Payment types? Bitcoin, PayPal (friend and family only), CashApp or Strike are all accepted. I do not accept checks or money orders, sorry. Local pickup available in 33401 or thereabouts.

Thanks,
Mark

IMG_8760.jpeg
IMG_8761.jpeg

Last edited: