Physical movement disorders?

Do you consume caffeinated beverages or alcohol? If so, stop.

Also, most Americans have significant magnesium deficiency. Perhaps talk to a dietician regarding diet or supplements. Magnesium is clinically proven to relax the body.
No alcohol, very little caffeine, multi vitamin, I’ll check out the magnesium.
It’s crazy how friken excited I get with a squirrel 🐿 in the crosshairs, hands sweating and shaking, 6 months hundreds of 177’s propelled, no confirmed kills.

Lester I know what your going thru I have essential tremors with a DBS system in my brain sometimes it works and sometimes it sucks. Mostly now it sucks. When going after a pest just make sure you have a solid rest under the front of the gun and a bag under the butt end, learn proper breathing before pulling the trigger. If a pest is in a tree try to brace the gun up against something for better control also. Good luck

Lester I know what your going thru I have essential tremors with a DBS system in my brain sometimes it works and sometimes it sucks. Mostly now it sucks. When going after a pest just make sure you have a solid rest under the front of the gun and a bag under the butt end, learn proper breathing before pulling the trigger. If a pest is in a tree try to brace the gun up against something for better control also. Good luck
Dude, thanks for the advice, similar with paper about 50%.ah yes breathe, cool.

The above suggestions while generous do not work for Parkinsonism. Your best option is to see a neurologist.

I should know as I am a neurologist.

I will send contact information.

Barry
Hey Barry neuro, yeh 14 year’s now, 3 neurologists later finally at UCSD , denial , needed to hear it more than twice I guess, progressive, med tolerance. Used to drop a poop ton of nail’s towards the end of my framing day’s, kinda funny I guess.
Thanks for caring.