Other Pistol collection

I am not a pistol shooter by any stretch of even my own imagination. I just can’t hit anything. Of corse I don’t practice at all just complain. But over the years I have bought pistols at one time or another. My latest being the 1701 with the tail stock so I can at least rest it on a bag and pretend.

The oldest is a Slavia ZVP made in Czechoslovakia . The next is a Crossman mk2 . I have had them since I was a kid. The tempest I recently repaired and the P1 I got in my twenty’s. The P1 is a special Beeman 20th anniversary edition with the scope and pistol case.
After that I built the 2300. This is a total custom 2300. But the only original part is the tube. Everything else is custom and the build can be seen on GTA Ultimate 2300 build.

Then my 1701 that I just got and I am waiting for the scope to arrive tomorrow. And the Tanfoglio witnesss because I really like the 1911.

Because I’m limited to 13 yards and quiet air guns. Maybe I can get a little better at shooting pistols. That can’t hurt shooting Field target.

image.jpg

IMG_6158.jpeg