• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Pistols: Beeman P11 (HW45), Weihrauch HW70A

Classified Status
NLA

ctshooter

Oct 30, 2018
CT, United States
Sales Rules:
  • I accept PayPal or Venmo - F&F only. Not my preference, but will also do check or USPS MO and ship once cleared.
  • CONUS shipping is included in the asking price.
  • I will go based on PM timestamp.
  • Please - no trade offers for this sale.
I've been collecting a lot of pistols over the past few years. Honing my collection to older, more unique and harder to find vintage pistols. As such I am selling off some newer pistols in my collection. All of these pistols are in excellent condition. The HW triggers are amazingly crisp for springer and SSP pistols.

Please note: Offers will be considered, but for multiple buyers priority will go to the one closest to asking price.

PACKAGE DEAL: Only while all 3 pistols are available. Take all 3 for $900.

Beeman P11 .177 Magnum Springer pistol. Same as the Weihrauch HW 45. Love how this pistol shoots. Two power levels based on how far you cock it. Over 500 fps on max with 7-8gr pellets. I purchased this used and have put maybe 100 shots through it. It's still breaking in as far as I can tell as I'm still getting a little smoke out of the barrel with full power shots. Will definitely challenge your shooting skills. Haven't seen these in stock anywhere for a while.

Price: $375 SHIPPED

Beeman P11 Sale - 2.jpeg
Beeman P11 Sale - 1.jpeg

Weihrauch HW70A. This springer pistol I purchased new from AoA a year or so back. Excellent springer pistol still breaking in with under 100 shots. A different shooting experience than the P11 above due to the break barrel design but still very accurate if you do your part. The original box and manual are included; however, the 2x pistol scope is not included. The dovetail rail will accommodate standard scope rings or a nice red dot setup.

Price: $225 SHIPPED

HW70A Sale - 1.jpeg
HW70A Sale - 2.jpeg
HW70A Sale - 3.jpeg

*************SOLD**********

Weihrauch HW75 Single Stroke Pneumatic pistol. This pistol is one of my favorite. The SSP system is super easy to cock and has wonderful recoil free shot cycle. Excellent trigger. Another HW pistol I haven't seen in stock anywhere for a while. I purchased this pistol used and have put 100-150 shots through it.

Price: $400 SHIPPED SOLD

HW75 Sale - 1.jpeg
HW75 Sale - 2.jpeg

Last edited: