• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Please Keep An Eye Out

Classified Status
SOLD

brawler1588

Sep 15, 2015
Mahopac, NY, United States
Fellow airgun enthusiasts,

I'm reaching out to you all as my 2023 Huben K1 air rifle has been stolen, and I'm asking for your help to keep an eye out. The package was marked as delivered but when the member arrived the package was not there.

I want to keep this post focused on what matters most - finding my stolen air rifle. I kindly request your support and general awareness in keeping an eye out for any signs of my Huben K1 in the Columbus, OH and surrounding area. If you come across any listings or discover any information, please reach out to me privately.

Our airgun community has always been a supportive group, and I'm genuinely appreciative of your help just keeping an eye out.

It has the updated loading gate and an atlas 3.35" picatinny rail on the front end. It is a 2023 Limited Wood Edition and the serial number is 22K12023WS0270.

Thank you for being an amazing community.

Best regards,
Matt
20230721_121102.jpg
20230721_121205.jpg