Please welcome ST7 to our list of fine sponsors!!

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
Please join me in giving a warm welcome to Mark and ShootingTargets7

1725116560191.png

At ShootingTargets7, our mission is to empower patriots in safeguarding our liberty through superior marksmanship.

As a veteran-owned company, we're committed to supplying the finest AR500 steel targets, enhancing shooting skills that uphold our freedoms.

Our vision is to champion the spirit of American freedom through our commitment to providing superior, cost-effective targets.

We're devoted to nurturing skilled and responsible patriots, ensuring our products reflect the highest standards of quality and value.

Our mission is steeped in tradition, dedicated to upholding and enriching the legacy of liberty for every marksman who shares our patriotic values.

I thrive on designing target systems that give you premium performance without breaking the bank.
Favorite Place.png

Let Freedom Ring!
Let Freedom Ring!.png

-Mark

ST7-LOGO (1).png
Click on our banner to view our amazing and affordable products!

Please join me in giving a warm welcome to Mark and ShootingTargets7

View attachment 492623

At ShootingTargets7, our mission is to empower patriots in safeguarding our liberty through superior marksmanship.

As a veteran-owned company, we're committed to supplying the finest AR500 steel targets, enhancing shooting skills that uphold our freedoms.

Our vision is to champion the spirit of American freedom through our commitment to providing superior, cost-effective targets.

We're devoted to nurturing skilled and responsible patriots, ensuring our products reflect the highest standards of quality and value.

Our mission is steeped in tradition, dedicated to upholding and enriching the legacy of liberty for every marksman who shares our patriotic values.

I thrive on designing target systems that give you premium performance without breaking the bank.
View attachment 492620

Let Freedom Ring! View attachment 492619

-Mark

View attachment 492617
Click on our banner to view our amazing and affordable products!
i have a KYL , wonderful target , lasting quality !
Stan in KY .

Where can we learn more about the products? And I assume direct purchase only?
Check out the ST7 website. His products are always evolving. Internet sales only.

From the ST7 FAQ section:

What's with the silver color and what is the "Gold Standard?"

Our entire product line is now shipped with a special
high strength Zinc dichromate plating.
There's more....
  • 100% USA certified steels from select mills we've worked with for many years
  • Bead basted front and back prior to Laser Cutting
  • Cuts from high powered fiber laser for minimal HAZ (heat affected zone)
  • We exceed industry standard hardness requirements for our AR500
No one else is doing this and we feel ShootingTargets7 targets are well
worthy of the moniker, The Gold Standard.
There are many advantages to our Zinc Plating
  • Targets arrive absolutely clean, free of oil and or rust
  • Plating takes paint very well with no surface prep required
  • Vastly more impervious to bullet spall than any paint or powder coat
  • Superior weather resistance as it is a chemical bond vs a coating

Last edited:
Check out the ST7 website. His products are always evolving. Internet sales only.

From the ST7 FAQ section:

What's with the silver color and what is the "Gold Standard?"

Our entire product line is now shipped with a special
high strength Zinc dichromate plating.
There's more....
  • 100% USA certified steels from select mills we've worked with for many years
  • Bead basted front and back prior to Laser Cutting
  • Cuts from high powered fiber laser for minimal HAZ (heat affected zone)
  • We exceed industry standard hardness requirements for our AR500
No one else is doing this and we feel ShootingTargets7 targets are well
worthy of the moniker, The Gold Standard.
There are many advantages to our Zinc Plating
  • Targets arrive absolutely clean, free of oil and or rust
  • Plating takes paint very well with no surface prep required
  • Vastly more impervious to bullet spall than any paint or powder coat
  • Superior weather resistance as it is a chemical bond vs a coating
Just purchased a few. Ill leave a review in a few weeks after we have played with them.

🎯 Thank you everyone for the warm welcome and especially those of you
who've shared your experience doing business with ShootingTargets7.

I am hopeful to gain insight from all of you to help us better serve the air gun community.

I've spoken to thousands of shooters over the past decade and the air gun space is growing
rapidly.

On a personal note I've also been wanting to get into PCP air guns for some time now
and am hopeful to glean some knowledge for that as well.

I am hopeful to gain insight from all of you to help us better serve the air gun community.
I hope you get some creative ideas from the community.

On a personal note I've also been wanting to get into PCP air guns for some time now
and am hopeful to glean some knowledge for that as well.
There's no better place, hands down, to get all the help, information and advice about anything related to air guns!!

Did you mean to include a pic?
Sorry I was referring to the picture of the swingers with the flags. I saw one product from some company and they said that each circle represented the 10 ring for a different division or distance or something. I thought it would be cool to practice 75 and 100 yard 10 rings with my .30 then practice my 25 yard and 50 yard 10 rings with the .22.

I just bought and received the KYL target system, extra gongs of various sizes and hangers for those. These are TOP QUALITY! They are an investment in shooting fun. Just go get yourself some, you know that you want to. You won’t regret it. Thanks for a quality product made right here in the USA! 🇺🇸💥🙏🏼

You can see the target stand with the extras that I bought off to the right. I haven’t shot it with the KYL targets on it yet. I need to buy a second stand so I can set both up. As you can see I like a bit of variety.

IMG_8562.jpeg

Reactions: scottg0814