• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Please where can I buy a sear trigger wheel & lighter trigger spring for the FX Panthera?

You are aware that there is plenty of aftermarket triggers for the PB's, I don't think it's a liability issue. Slap a disclosure on the packaging.

X2, There are literally hundreds of suppliers of custom parts (very small or larger) who sell tuning kits, drop in triggers, polishes sears, lighter trigger spring and all different internals for competition firearms all across the country to make lighter and crisper triggers to allow shooter to shoot faster and more accurately ... much around action pistol but also precision rimfire and centerfire rifle shooting ... Agree liability should not an issues with a simple disclosure ... Still puzzled as to why there still do not seem to exist any aftermarket FX trigger system internals given how horrendous these triggers are ...

Please what do you mean by " there is plenty of aftermarket triggers for the PB's" ... I am not sure what the PBs is .. Do you know if polished wheels & sears for the FX Panthera can be purchased anywhere? If yes, please let me know a source. thank you

There just isn't a enough of a demand to produce a custom trigger, so you have to do the work.
Thank you, I appreciate the advice and the sentiment. I will attempt it after I research some more and build a bit of confidence..

How much is your trigger weight now after some tinkering and polishing ?

You are aware that there is plenty of aftermarket triggers for the PB's, I don't think it's a liability issue. Slap a disclosure on the packaging.
They also don't make the triggers to where if you look at them they release. If there is a contact point you can polish but honestly, I just clean my Mavericks up, give them a light coat of Mobile One light weight on every contact surface and adjust them 10 oz, I don't like going lighter, not shooting bench rest and I really don't want an accidental discharge.

Reactions: BABz58
Don't interfere with Darwin. It's on the end user to use common sense.
There in is the issue. Sadly some other poor soul can be the recipient of stupidity. I actually try to shock my guns into firing, empty of course, just to try to eliminate any possibly that they can go off on their own.

In PB world the 3rd party developed trigger like the triggertech is where the quality start the piece price sits at about $250 in average. If you wanna go higher quality the piece price will quickly jump to $6-800.
For airgun world I don't think would be anything cheaper. What is the actual demand for the trigger upgrade? Don't tell me there would be a hundred ppl ready to pay....