Plz help, custom prod fitting???

Magnum Air Power makes a fitting

https://onlinestore.magnumairpower.com/products/fill-adapter-with-gauge-burst-disc

It’s out of stock right now but rumor has it he’s going to redesign it and remake them without the burst disc and they were going to be available in a few months. I have a couple and they are rather nice and well made. Something to note, it is longer than the OEM fill assembly so if you’re running a large moderator like a DonnyFL on the OEM shroud it may not work especially if the the moderator has a flat end cap. I have a DonnyFL adapter on this shroud and this TKO just barely works. And I still have to remove it to unscrew the cap. The good news is that Donny makes an extension adapter for the Prod https://donnyfl.com/collections/adapters/products/benjamin-marauder-pistol-prod-extended-adapter-a77 if you need one. I really need to get me one of these to alleviate my first world problems.

4E975698-E446-413A-ABC0-0F971AFA1AA3.1643532682.jpeg

Reactions: biohazardman
I was really excited when I got the DonnyFL extended adaptor. When I tried it, I was disappointed that I dropped $45 on it. It allowed me to fill without removing the moderator, but my POI changed too much and groups were garbage. Too bad, I love the P-Rod with a Sumo, except I had to unscrew it every 3 magazines to fill. Taking the LDC off and on dozens of times was making the threads loose because I had to crank on the last half turn or so pretty hard to make the moderator stable and get the wobble out, which in turn made the threads looser, and required a lot of force to get it back off. A vicious cycle. I wish there was a side fill I could get for it, like the Leshiy and some of the European brands. Now I have a slim Neil Clague LDC, that allows me to fill without removing the moderator. It’s better than nothing but boy do I miss having the Sumo on there. The only reason I need a moderator is I shoot my P-Rod hotter than the stock 11 FPE or whatever it was. I drilled open the transfer port, also threw in a HumaReg and a homemade depinger using a cutoff bottle brush. Awe man, the groups tightened up and the loudest sound of the whole operation was polymags busting up vermin domes.