Posted my First Ever Airgun Review Video on Youtube! - Brocock Atomic XR .22 Carbine

Last Weekend I went out to Oakdale Gun Club in Oakdale, MN to film my first ever Airgun review for Youtube. This is something I've wanted to do for many years and had a ton of fun with the whole filming and editing process. I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this (let me know if it's not) but I'd love for you guys to check it out and let me know what you think.

Last Weekend I went out to Oakdale Gun Club in Oakdale, MN to film my first ever Airgun review for Youtube. This is something I've wanted to do for many years and had a ton of fun with the whole filming and editing process. I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this (let me know if it's not) but I'd love for you guys to check it out and let me know what you think.

I’ll have to check it out I’m in the market for one thanks!

MN_Airgunner,
Great review: well thought out, covered most of the pertinent information about the gun, presented in a logical fashion, very well delivered.
Great video: video and audio quality is very good, good setting(a gun range bench), good camera angles and lighting to see the gun and parts well, proper time length- just long enough to cover everything but not long enough to be boring.

Great 1st video gun review!

Reactions: MN_Airgunner

Nice review , if it was AM i would have enjoyed with my coffee .

Reactions: MN_Airgunner
Nice work, really well presented. That beats a toaster or crock pot for a wedding gift! I hope you let your wife shoot it too.
Thank you so much! I'm blessed to have a wife who actually likes to shoot and comes to the range with me quite often. You should have seen the look on her face when I opened that one up lol... :ROFLMAO:

MN_Airgunner,
Great review: well thought out, covered most of the pertinent information about the gun, presented in a logical fashion, very well delivered.
Great video: video and audio quality is very good, good setting(a gun range bench), good camera angles and lighting to see the gun and parts well, proper time length- just long enough to cover everything but not long enough to be boring.

Great 1st video gun review!
Thank you! I really appreciate the feedback. More videos to come!